Womxns Charging EMpowering Retreat In person March 5-7th more details coming soon!
Are you ready to escape the changing, interesting times we are in and connect in person with other amazing womxn, at a beautiful 11 acre farm property?
This huge space/mansion with 10 beds, a hot tub, outdoor and huge indoor space for healing modalities, plenty of space for quiet time, plenty of acreage for walking and finding serenity, is nestled in the hills of northern California between Tahoe and Sacremento in Nevada County.
*Begins Fri opening ceremony 2pm-Sunday depart by 10am!
Turn off your cell phones (there is reception here but recommended to go within as much as possible), unwind, and get ready for 2 days and 2 nights of healing modalities, uncovering, transforming, witnessing, movement, nourishing meals, nourishing talks, connection, physical hugs (if invited to hug!).
This retreat includes...drum roll please!
- Multiple group transformative Breathwork sessions with Alchemy Breathwork facilitator Jules Carpenter
- yoga by special guest as well as by Jules
- Ecstatic Dance session
- 2 Breathwork sessions on Saturday
- Cacao ceremony Saturday
- Energy healing workshop taught by local guest (name to be released soon)
- 30 minute Thai Herbal massage for anyone with FULL weekend ticket (sorry not applicable for day passes at this time, but arrangements can be made to pay massage therapist extra/separate)
- Daily amazing Nourishing meals with whole food chef, no gluten, or refined sugars at this event, and veg/omnivore options at every meal: Fri dinner and snacks, Saturday 3 meals, Sunday continental light breakfast. Tea/coffee, fruit available all throughout day
- Limited day passes will be made available
- Private horse back riding reservations on property (additional fee to the owner of the property I am in no way affiliated with their horse riding and I do not receive any financial benefit from horse riding, it is completely separate )
If you are ready to connect with other womxn in a sacred space in nature, unwind, uncover, charge, cleanse and let go, this is for you!
PLEASE read: I prefer paypal or venmo versus my website square payment, if you are able to use venmo or paypal please do before using square, but if not i understand the appeal of a credit card payment as well no worries!
Venmo or Paypal i can take payment in two installments. second installment must be made 12 days prior to event:)
You CAN pay using square on my site, however I would really prefer venmo or paypal. If you look at my site you will see the prices for early bird, non early bird and only 1 day pass is left (email me if you need that). Choose which price you are paying, Venmo @julia-carpenter-28 paypal email@example.com
cell is 773-330-7154 for verification
You will have 48 hours to refund ticket price, two weeks before 50% refunded, I cannot refund any amount two weeks prior to event as I am already paying for the house rental for each persons space.
*Covid waiver before entry, and verification that you have not been around anyone sick/symptomatic, cleaning throughout weekend, separate beds spaced apart, huge living areas for extra space, you will need to provide your own yoga mat and blanket for breathwork and yoga/movement.